When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Rode around La Mirada park around where there use to be a BMX track ( it’s steeper than it looks) we use to ride our OG klunkers then my 80 Torker, I need some of these parts for another project so think I'm putting some of the stock parts back on this Colson Klunker and going to be headed to the for sale section.

Last edited:
This bike has bounced around the last few years but it’s finally home. Lots to do to get this Shepards Westminster back to original, but I’ve got it to where I can start enjoying it. Took it for a maiden voyage (with me as owner) this morning. Can’t wait to bring it all the way back.

Yesterday I got out on the fendered' Monark Hot Rod Tanker/Roadster...you either hate it or love it, but man is it ever a sweet riding bike. Tight and rattle free for the most part. It turns heads more than any other cycle I own, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Went out on my 74 Le Tour this morning on my usual 11 mile ride. Old red rides like new after I replaced the freewheel and chain. I also removed the outside large sprocket ring making the bike look sportier and looks better I think.

Lots of people riding on the trail, more than usual.

Well Well.!!!! Hope Everybody is safe and I hope doing great & Wonderful included..

Every Cabers family bless for Everyone.

And yesterday my lovely son was doing nothing so we decided to take are beutys,

Out for (Una Pequeña) Carrerita nice.

Cause we love these,

two (1937) bikes.:hearteyecat::p:cool:

And they are soooo Smooth to ride.

I don't know you :cool: but I love it....:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

BTW...THANKS TO @ MR. JIM FRAZIER

BLESS DAY WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
AMIGOOOOOOSSSSS....;

Screenshot_20200404-092353_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200404-091939_Gallery.jpg