When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I took the bike in my avatar for its first spin of the year. Its (whatever I can find random part build) even managed to get a compliment from some dude on a motorcycle who followed me into a parking lot.

It manages to get looks whenever I take it out, I'm not entirely sure they are all positive though. Part way through the ride the bumbs managed to make my misfit tank fall a inch or two.

Last edited:
I lost my 93-year-old mother last night at 9:05 pm from natural causes. I watched her take her last breath. It was beautiful. She has joined my father at last...I lost him 40 years ago same month if you can believe it. It's all good. The reason I am sharing this very monumentally personal event with you all tonight is because it really does seem like a family here on The Cabe. I ask that you call your parents if you still have them here on this earth and tell them you love them. Life really is short. One love...
As I have posted to this thread over the past years, I would share my posts with her after my rides as she was a huge rider and enjoyed the process of picking the images and posting them up with me. Her last ride was at 86-yrs old. She crashed once on her road bike at that age and compound-fractured her pinkie, got up, looked at it then rode her bike home 10 miles from Huntington Beach to her home in Costa Mesa and then drove herself to the ER. A member of the greatest generation that passed during a very strange time..... So to send her off to the better place she has so successfully reached, I dedicated to her a short spin around the hood..I will miss her..ride on Nina, ride on. Your son.
Jan, 2020
View attachment 1170831
These mourning doves flew in and sat on the fence in front of the kitchen window right when I got up to make coffee this morning. They sat for an hour in the rain to celebrate her passing and to console me. Her favorite bird species.
View attachment 1170832
View attachment 1170833

Sorry for your loss.

The 1cm Spacing on the Easter snow tracers is visible to the naked eye and the camera even from 4 to 5 feet away. If each line is a single snowflake then the eye and the camera are really catching up slowly..... Or the speed of light is very slow? Which seems unlikely. Perhaps standing still vs pedaling at 8mph it would have looked differently. o_O

20200411_232914.jpg

20200411_233033.jpg

Back