When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
ADFA1DBF-75A7-4D13-8B17-CE18BD865C05.jpeg

last night‘s ride to Kyrene.

I rode the '40 Flyer again.
Up and down the coast Newport twice, HB parts two or three times, over 50 miles for me today.
Other CABErs out today; Bao @lounging Peter @SKPC and Bob @sprocket from HB my Hero!:sunglasses:
View attachment 1174323View attachment 1174324View attachment 1174325View attachment 1174326
Great Mex tacos to-go were awesome as usual; eating alone at Balboa Pier = Price-less:p

View attachment 1174328View attachment 1174329
Great Ride!

Love the Virtue Ortho...different bars than mine.

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I left early riding 1936 Electric
Santa Ana River trail down to the Wedge, Newport beach; streets early since the boardwalk is closed.
I kept riding that turn-around, then to the Water Tower in Sunset Beach.
IMG_0538.JPG
IMG_0544.JPG
IMG_0548.jpg

I left here and pedaled into the headwind for 10 miles, where I met Bao @lounging at the river trail.
So we rode to Sunset Beach, had lunch outside Woody's, then fought the headwind back 10 miles.
Super- Fun ride!
I pulled over the Ice-Cream man on Carmania in HB, on my way home.
Mint IT'S IT to top it all off!

IMG_0549.jpg
IMG_0552.jpg
IMG_0553.jpg

62 miles spinning 1" pitch, 22/10 gear:D

This train temporarily derailed my ride so I thought that it was a good time for a photo. The trains come through here pretty fast ( there have been two people killed in separate incidents at this downtown crossing in the last two years), so it did not hold me up for too long. Stopped for another photo from the alley view behind a local establishment ( word has it that they serve killer cheeseburgers). By then the sun had started going down along with the temperature so it was time for me to head home.

Nice ride today up and down the cali coast out on the speedy Monark tanker. Beautiful out. Visited with some old friends. Big Trees are the best...

I took a few photos and realized that without restrooms or toilet paper we're never going to make it.

More trees..

And a bicycle ebi.

I was going through some old photos and found this pic taken by my dad on our Montana wheat farm. cousins and me in white in the cab: moms side. I figured those with family farming ties would enjoy it. I remember it well but..it's all gone by so fast......
IMG_0188.JPG

Ride on all!

Last edited:
Banging your head, stuck in the dread
Leaving the posers behind
Powers you see, the power you need
Nerves and bones we grind .............unnecessarily... I have the honor to add this on the end as it is true @Hammerhead

Back