When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
In attempt to ride all my capable bikes this month, My first choice today was a rusty one. Unfortunately the inner tube blew out while I was pumping it up, so it was a no go today. In the last few weeks I have so far managed to get out on 9 of them. I don't have much other complete builds to choose from.

I went back inside and grabbed the next in line, a pretty 80's era Miyata Three Ten. I planned to get a picture on the tennis court against the rustic green background wall.

But was locked out with chains and a pad lock.

The ride continued.

It was just a short quick loop today around the neighborhood. Every year I find myself hating those down tube shift levers more and more.

Whats funny, is this bike is ridding on old beige colored gum wall tires. About 15 years ago I took a red permanent marker, and colored them in. Since then these tires have been used on at least three different bikes, and still look pretty decent. The color has remained although they could now use a touch up. If you have some permanent markers, and some time to apply multiple applications. You could probably make gum wall tires any color you want.

The first time I ever did this was on a car that had white wall tires.

Last edited:
20200420_194058.jpg

I finally got the old boys together for a picture. I rode the black and gold one tonight after putting the correct front fender brace back on and making some adjustments to the wheel bearings. I admit that the black and gold one gets ridden a lot less than the red one does.
20200420_194027.jpg

20200420_194037.jpg

Back