When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Working a ton, which equals, not much time for rides or bike projects.

Got off early today, took advantage of it. Did some repair to the fork for my 27 Hawthorne Motobike, hopefully in the next couple of weeks it will be on the road.

Took the 1918 Pierce Motor Bike out for a ride ahead of the storm system coming our way.

Oh yeah, made a deal on an Elgin men's bike project last night, sent off the payment today, so I need to get the Hawthorne built so I can play with the curvy frame Elgin. It's going to be a 4 speed rat.

We had the Tornado sirens go off on Monday and had an EF1 touch down a few miles north of us. We have been in this house since 2011 and have never heard the sirens go off. I was a bit concerned but thank God the nasty cell went East at almost 50 mph so it went by fast.!

About 9 miles of my 10 mile ride today. Had to walk the last mile thanks to an A-Hole who thought passing on the right was ok. Killed my cheap import hub stopping in time to not hit the jerk. Too bad no Police around to explain to the guy why he was a moron. Oh well, it was a nice ride up to that point.
Highboy Higgins today, with the new bars.
View attachment 1179410

I hear you. Two days ago I came up on the bike trail cross walk and stopped as a vehicle approached and slowed down and ran through the stop sign as I was about to enter . I screamed at the top of my lungs at this a$$ wipe as he almost hit me. Well guess what???.......a black unmarked Police SUV was hunting for violations right across the path and that red and blue Christmas tree was lit up and the dope was pulled over and cited. Justice served. I see some cars not even slowing down on these crosswalks and what is more dangerous are the cyclists that speed thru the crosswalks trusting the drivers will stop.

Last edited:
Back