When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Poor guy, like a toddler lost at the county fair, are you my mother? NO you are a snort! Nice chance to ride and remember our buddy Mike.
View attachment 1182935
I always liked the junk car in that book. What can I say , I was a weird kid.
Hold on, I still find it fascinating to find abandoned rusty antique vehicles...

Short ride around the building at work today on my Dyno Cruiser before it goes to its new home. Giving it to a friend at work so he can go riding with his boys. His old cheapo bike died on him, so why not pay it forward. The Dyno was given to me too

20200418_151733.jpg

Fuji "Redlof". That's folder spelled backwards. The original owner aquired it by redeeming many Marlboro cigarette cupons. I found it at a Goodwill store in PDX. I covered the Marlboro head badge with a sticker. It's preserved but not displayed.

Went for a ride on the bike that has been in my collection longer than any bike I have ever owned...don't ride it too much but it is fun to take out for sentimental reasons. I bought this 1988 Specialized Stumpjumper brand new...I remember riding it around in New Mexico when I worked in Los Alamos...I also rode it in the Spring 1989 Rosarito to Ensenada 50-mile ride with friends...a long time ago....and Santa Cruz, Tahoe, Yosemite...lots of fun places.

Heading out for the hills of Garin park......

Almost to the park entrance...

Checkerspot butterfly...

Garin Barn...

Stare down...he wins!

Heading home...

Great day for a ride!!

Last edited:
Took off after work today on my Felt Bandit. There was a big fire in a building next to an electrical substation downtown. :openmouth: You can probably see the 2 firemen on the end of the ladder truck if you zoom.

Power was on when I left for a spin. Then spotted a super clean pair of Honda 750four at a place that sells used/custom motorcycles.:cool::cool:

They pretty much had the fire out a short while later when I came back. Traffic lights were out all the way up Main St. but were working at the block I live so thought "Cool". Hit the garage door opener in my car when I got home cuz that's how I get in and nothing.:openmouth: Hit it a couple more times and nothing...
Broke in cuz I know how and the power was back on. Sheesh!

I bought this Raleigh Marathon in 1984 to replace my stolen Schwinn 10 speed, riding it for many years. My son in law was looking for a decent bike so I gave this one to him a few months back. He brought it to me for repairs having 2 flats and a filthy chain and freewheel. I got her all cleaned up and patched up then went on my usual 11 mile ride for old time’s sakes on the bike trail. I must say I like riding my Le Tour and Continental much better. They feel more solid and roll better that the Raleigh.

Freewheel and chain are nice and clean

Back