When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Rode the Northern Rail Trail on my '56 Jaguar. A bit of a headwind on the way out. Nice riding back. A beautiful day for a ride.Stay healthy, have fun and enjoy the ride.
Hammerhead
20200516_154619.jpg

20200516_154930.jpg

20200516_155256.jpg

20200516_155527.jpg

20200516_155351.jpg

1934 AIRFLYTE, Huffman aircrafted bicycle, 44 miles at the beaches of Orange Co.
IMG_1481.JPG
IMG_1478.jpg
IMG_1474.JPG

I met Tim this morning.
Rides this 30 mile loop every day since 1998; helped him quit smoking.:D
IMG_1484.JPG

There are quite a lot of bike enthusiasts out today, enjoying the ride.:D
16,000 replies to this thread is quite cool.:cool:
There's a Lot more riding than posting, is even cooler still.:sunglasses:

While trying to decide which bike to ride last night after servicing the front hub of my Flying Ace I noticed a big dust ball in the corner of my living room. Grabbed the dust rag and went at it only to discover it was actually my Kustom Kruiser Roadster. :openmouth: Finished knocking the dust off, topped off the tires and went cruising for a couple hours.:)

And of course stopped at Scrumptious for a Strawberry Cheesecake waffle cone to begin the recovery process for todays ride! ;)

It sure was a beautiful night for an evening.

I rode "Copperhead" around Piney Point, crossed the bridge on to Saint George's Island and to the tip of.
View attachment 1194709
Piney Point Lighthouse and lighthouse keepers quarters. View attachment 1194710View attachment 1194711
Heres a ship delivering petroleum to the Piney Point tank farm via long pipingView attachment 1194712View attachment 1194713
Over the bridge and into St George's Island View attachment 1194714View attachment 1194715View attachment 1194716
Great Ride.
Great job Sven, great bike, great photos

Setting up this morning at BikeWorld in Alamo Heights, began with a little spook - front wheel rock from loose cones. Cranked down on my quick release, and that seemed to be enough.
Tad smoked me this morning - when we turned into Breckenridge Park, I didn't even try keeping up. Caught him again and passed him on Broadway when he caught up with the clump group that took off early - as Lou and I passed them, called out "kamikazes on your left"
but turning onto the Chavez stretch, had to let Tad go.
I was on my Moser, and Lou on his Tomassini, here at coffee.
qaFPF9H.jpg

There was this freaking grackle
qxgNqU7.jpg

that wanted my blueberry scone
yNpv4AY.jpg

and just wouldn't take no for an answer, dragging off the empty bag
zdLBCKd.jpg

but he was fun to photograph.
Met and flirted with a woman named Ruth, who showed us photos of her Schwinn 10-sp from college that Bike World recently refurbished.
Invited her to join the group next week - may have to let Lou beat me to the dome next week.
And my front wheel rock was nil every time I checked at stops through the end of the ride - will get it off the bike and adjust cones this afternoon.

Last edited:
Back