When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Monday funday at work.

The 51 Schwinn is a bit heavier up the levels of the parking garage, I think it weighs more than the Pierce Racer does.

All in all, it climbs well and not bad on the downhill side.

Time to go back in the truck so I can 'work'.

The forecast gave low percentage for rain, so I pulled the '38 Rustjunkie Tiki Twinbar from the quiver for a ride.
IMG_1520.JPG
IMG_1528.JPG

16 miles in, we're pretty wet, so I got a banana and a donut at our favorite spot.

IMG_1529.JPG

It let up enough to fly 15 miles to the water-tower, turn and head back into it.
I had a blast.

IMG_1531.jpg

Beautiful day for a ride yesterday with some OBC members. It was Shelby Sunday but I rode my '39 Firestone Flying Ace since my friend Tony that sold me the bike hadn't seen it in person since being built.View attachment 1196539

He lost his mind when he saw it as the "cover bike" on the Old Bikes Club facebook page a while ago & was trying to find the owner to buy it. It looked like this when he sold it to me.

That is the craziest mural have ever seen. That takes street art to a whole new level.

Got In about 20 miles on the Three Notch Trail this morning on " Yellow Fever "

20200519_073535.jpg
20200519_073626.jpg

The sun was out for a while. But ducked in behind the clouds.
20200519_074654.jpg

I did help a damsel on distress with her brakes. Very pretty young woman. Would have taken a picture, but that would be kinda creepy. Anyway ....great ride!

Back