When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I woke up with one goal today. "Clean House".

With the Covid-19 virus, and not many visitors I have let things slide for too long. Wen I woke up this morning I had three bikes stacked up in the hallway just past my front door and started to feel a bit overwhelmed as I tried to stumble past them each day..

Today I decided to re-organize and hang them all back up in the basement. As I was cleaning house I found a bike stacked behind a few others that I completely forgot I still had.

I did not clean as much as I hoped. around 1:00 a got distracted and went fishing.

Sorry for yet another mountain bike post, but this one is pretty cool. Its a K2 with custom built Red Mavic 517 wheels, Time pedals, and a well worn set of tires that used to be my favorite mountain bike race tires of all time, (Specialized 26 x 1.90 Team Dirt Masters).

This is the only wheelset I have ever payed to have custom built for me, and when I received them from a order in Irving California back around 2000 I was very disappointed. After I got them in the mail instead of returning them, I learned how to tune them up myself.

Once I found out that I still had it, and realized that I at some point moved a few parts over to it. I just had to take it out for a mid evening adventure.

I really liked the way this bike fit and handled. Its my lightest mountain bike, and feels fast.

Last edited:
Not to destroy anymore of my tires, I
took my brother in law's Diamondback Edgewood for a 22 miler on the TNT.
20200529_065658.jpg

The crews clearing the power lines uncovered this what appears to be shed of some sorts.

The playground at the south end of the trail
20200529_082613.jpg

I see gas is going back up.
20200529_080246.jpg

Great early morning ride. Hope everyone stays safe as American is starting to open back up.

Rode the Basin trail in Franconia Notch today. Got blasted with a quick heavy shower. Dried off quickly, as I was able to take cover under a bridge. After the shower turned out to be a beautiful day for a ride.

The mist coming off the river.

The Basin,nice and cool here.

One of the many flumes carved in the granite.

Mount Lafayette and Mount Liberty.

Echo lake. Stay healthy,have fun and enjoy the ride.
Hammerhead

Good morning to you all. I took the "stationwagon" out this morning for a 23+ mile journey. I thought I would pick up some things while I was out.

20200530_092701.jpg

Checking out the newly marked"Pickle ball" courts.
20200530_064854.jpg

Breakfast time

Restaurants here can now have outdoor dining at half capacity. The tent business is booming
20200530_092012.jpg

The only thing I picked up was a Detour bar. Like they say, "There is no mission without nutrition."
20200530_090050.jpg

Great Ride none the less.

Back