When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
In what way "Tricky"?
Looks good!
Thanks dnc1! Yes Darren, they are tricky because if you turn the bars before getting your knees out of the way, the long bar forces the grips into your knees and legs and this can take you down. If you have to turn sharply, you have to stop pedaling and stick your knees waaaay outboard, then you can turn the bars. You can easily get the legs caught up in the long-pulls if you aren't paying attention while pedaling and you could end up on the ground fast. I admit I could raise them up but they have the "look" required for proper moto-biking, which is flat and reaching back to the saddle. Dangerous actually.... Not the most practical for actual riding that requires alot of turning, :D but they sure look good and are fine if you are going straight with no tight turns. @New Mexico Brant mentioned his experience with them with his newly returned super-cool moto below....(I just love:hearteyes: this bike!) Thanks for posting this beauty NMB!
1590881752423.png

I folded like a wet paper towel and succumbed to riding the plastic-framed MTB's today with friends...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thanks dnc1! Yes Darren, they are tricky because if you turn the bars before getting your knees out of the way, the long bar forces the grips into your knees and legs and this can take you down. If you have to turn sharply, you have to stop pedaling and stick your knees waaaay outboard, then you can turn the bars. You can easily get the legs caught up in the long-pulls if you aren't paying attention while pedaling and you could end up on the ground fast. I admit I could raise them up but they have the "look" required for proper moto-biking, which is flat and reaching back to the saddle. Dangerous actually.... Not the most practical for actual riding that requires alot of turning, :D but they sure look good and are fine if you are going straight with no tight turns. @New Mexico Brant mentioned his experience with them with his newly returned super-cool moto below....(I just love:hearteyes: this bike!) Thanks for posting this beauty NMB!
View attachment 1203162
I folded like a wet paper towel and succumbed to riding the plastic-framed MTB's today with friends...:rolleyes:
View attachment 1203163
Thanks for the explanation Pete, tricky indeed!

I rode my ' 64 " Copperhead " Varsity Tourist around Leonardtown early this morning to catch the sunrise and to retrieve bagels.
20200531_053259.jpg

I had to ride down to the Leonard Hall military school to get a descent sunrise shot.
20200531_055424.jpg
After the sunrise picture , I rolled up to the Slice House to get bagels.
20200531_082142.jpg

A little history of the town.
20200531_082015.jpg

Great Ride this morning. Be Safe. Let's be careful out there.

Back