When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Took 'Mr. Bernie' '64 Typhoon garage sail'n this morning...

20200626_083548.jpg

got these from the 50 cent apiece bucket...

20200626_141103.jpg

the gems - vintage Craftsman 'Long C' tappet wrench and a Blue poinT 9/16s combo

20200626_153917.jpg

Did a little more than 30 miles today on the TNT.
20200627_170403.jpg

Had to stop by the bank to get some cash .I do t know what this man was doing, but it took like 10 minutes to finish up at the ATM
20200627_170319.jpg

A nice shady spot. It started to get a little inferno out here. Wanted to do more miles , but not worth having a heat stroke
20200627_170223.jpg

Great Ride, though. Be Safe!

Rode the Northern Rail Trail in Boscawen and Franklin today. Took out my '61 Panther 3. A beautiful day for a ride.

A nice wooded Trail

An opening at the power lines

Hay and corn fields that once belonged to Daniel Webster

A large deformed and damaged tree along Webster Place

The north side of Gerrish depot

Stay healthy,have fun and enjoy the ride.
Hammerhead

Those three pretty ladies are my wife and her two surving sisters who get together each year at our beach house rental in Door County Wisconsin. They cavort and I work. I call them my harem and they call me their eunuch. I've never been a fan of castration but they are good cooks. They tried out the Schwinn Suburban picnic bike and even though the wine consumption was substantial the bike safely returned. That is a classy picture of a 1939 Motoscoot on my 1947 model bed warmer of 45 years.

The bodies of my long-suffering wife, Mary with her sisters Madge and Chrissa are processing all that wine.. Mary's favorite hard working mule took this picture of these special ladies in all their senior glory.
They resembled grey tornados as they laughed their way through wine, crafts and shopping excursions. I viewed their activities through sawdust, window washing spray and dissembled parts hanging from my closet door project.
They dragged my exhausted frame to two supper locations before my six o'clock bedtime. I ground coffee each morning at dawn to get a running start at each day's goals. Their day's goals were reached at more leisurely, semi-random pace but it was a memorable event that one reflects on during those rare, quiet moments -- like watching a log come out of the family dog.

Last edited:
Back