When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A few miles today in and around the Santa Ana river on the 38 Henderson Klunker!

Early ride under the rising waning crescent moon, before sunrise.
Pics don't do justice to how beautiful it is.
WWII Service bike, 1940 Western Flyer, Heavy Duty, registered LABL 1943
IMG_2952.jpg
IMG_2959.jpg
IMG_2966.jpg
IMG_2980.jpg
IMG_3008.jpg

I left in flip-flops so I wouldn't be gone too long; Sweetie has some "stuff" for me to do today.
18 miles under the power grid, HB CA

Rode Mine Falls Park today took my '48 Western Flyer. An awesome day to be out riding.

Starting out from Lincoln Park

A beautiful trail system

Some paved

Some not

Mine Falls Dam

Over to the Millyard smoke stack

Had to get a closer look
Stay healthy,have fun and enjoy the ride.
Hammerhead

Pulled out 1934 Greyhound to go to the bank.
I laugh at the doors propped open, as I ride through with sunglasses and mask, helmet, ends of the wide bars barely clear.:tearsofjoy:
IMG_3021.jpg
IMG_3028.jpg

I turned around for this, laying there in the ride-way I hit everyday.

IMG_3030.jpg

This is the only bike i ride with striped chain stays and seat stays, and decal on the down tube. Greyhound

1948 Schwinn New World...Went for a ride up to Hayward to stop by one of my favorite places, The Bistro. Said "Hi" to Vic as he prepared to open after 124 days...Happy to see he just might make it through these times...Vic helped introduce the world to Russian River Brewing Co.'s famous double IPA.

"By 2000, double IPA was gaining wider acknowledgment, so much so that The Bistro in Hayward decided to host a competition devoted to the style. Bistro owner Vic Kralj invited Vinnie and Natalie to bring their best. Vinnie dubbed his entry Pliny the Elder, named for the Roman naval commander and philosopher whose first-century book Naturalis Historiais credited as the first known categorization of hops."

On the way...

The Bistro!!

Stopped for this...Firemen working hard to stop this abandoned building blaze! Right side had a fireman about 50 ft up in firetruck bucket spraying water too.

Shinn plaque
Shinn Historical Park and Arboretum is a 4-1/2 acre hidden gem in Fremont. The Big House dates back to 1876 and it is surrounded by large trees and beautiful gardens.

Great day for a ride!

30.64 mi, 2:31 hr

Last edited:
Back