When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Inspired by John G04's black '39, I took my '39 DX out for a ride in farm country today.

I went for a ride on my new streamliner thanks to the absolute most incredible friend. Talk about the wildest gift you could possibly give someone :hearteyecat:

Read a book by the fountain. It was a great ride. Minus the super creeper who decided he would try to steal me at the end of it.... :dizzy::expressionless:

I went for a ride on my new streamliner thanks to the absolute most incredible friend. Talk about the wildest gift you could possibly give someone :hearteyecat:

Read a book by the fountain. It was a great ride. Minus the super creeper who decided he would try to steal me at the end of it.... :dizzy::expressionless:

View attachment 1233007

View attachment 1233008

View attachment 1233009

View attachment 1233010
Wow that last picture is gorgeous. U should frame it. Nice bike too. Glad you didn't get stolen. Go steelers.

Back