When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
It's not a Schwinn but a good riding machine all the same. I live in an area where wind is prevelant so one speed balloon tired bikes are challenging at times, especially up hill. I installed a Nexus 7 speed on this bike and problem solved!!

View attachment 1237158
I have a Nexus on a couple of my riders. Also a ND 2 SPEED on my Panther ( Love the mini shifter!) and a ND 3 speed on my Red Phantom. Coupled with repro tires/higher pressure ( John's chain treads on most) it makes for a nicer ride. Easy on the uphills, winds, and old tired legs!! Ha! I have original 2 speed kickbacks on a couple of 1967 CCM bikes. Gears are great, new technology or old. Original 3 speed Sturmey Archer on my '58 Jag. I have the same seat you have on my G/F's 1980's beach cruiser. Some of my bikes it's all about the look ( more for display), but if you can have both nice easy ride/and looks. Right on!!

One last ride this morning on my ‘53 Meteor before it went to a new home

My grandsons hybrid rat blew the rear tube, so his mom brought it to me to fix. Fixed it, rode it, deliver it back tomorrow.

The boy rides the heck out of this. Not bad for something I pulled out of a trash pile.
Oddly enough, the original rims from it are on the Motor Bike. :cool:

As I was airing up tires, the Pierce Motor Bike needed attention and a ride.

Thanks to some awesome weather, we got rain and a cool front, 78f right now.

Last edited:
Back