When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

The brown one today

38 rollfast..... Down to the spot and back. Downtown was poppin' tonight for a Thursday. Seen this sweet Chevy. Looks like this one is hidden not ridden.

View attachment 1269119

View attachment 1269120

View attachment 1269121

View attachment 1269122
Me like.!!! what is on left side inside the.

Building & behind the clear,clear & clean windows. Yummy, Yummy Yuuummm.

Beautiful Chevy my FAVORITE brand.

Of old Cars... ;) :hearteyes::hearteyes::p

Stay safe and enjoy your bikes either boys or girls bikes..

Me like.!!! what is on left side inside the.

Building & behind the clear,clear & clean windows. Yummy, Yummy Yuuummm.

Beautiful Chevy my FAVORITE brand.

Of old Cars... ;) :hearteyes::hearteyes::p

Stay safe and enjoy your bikes either boys or girls bikes..
Looks to me like a 55. If I could have gotten inside I'd have had a better picture of it. I think I'd take this over a 56 or 57 myself. I think I've seen a 55 before where the flap-style gas tank door was relocated and hidden behind the tail light. Looks like this one in the picture I posted may have had the same modification and body work done but it's kinda hard to tell with the glare from the windows. http://www.superchevy.com/how-to/paint-body/sucs-0662-tri-five-hidden-gas-door

Looks to me like a 55. If I could have gotten inside I'd have had a better picture of it. I think I'd take this over a 56 or 57 myself. I think I've seen a 55 before where the flap-style gas tank door was relocated and hidden behind the tail light. Looks like this one in the picture I posted may have had the same modification and body work done but it's kinda hard to tell with the glare from the windows. http://www.superchevy.com/how-to/paint-body/sucs-0662-tri-five-hidden-gas-door

Yes it’s a 55 possibly a Bel Air or a 210 2 door hardtop. Hard to tell from the glare on the glass and the lighting. I owned a 210 2d Hardtop for 15 years and sadly sold it back in 07. It had a 265 V8, oil bath air cleaner , automatic Powerglide transmission, factory power steering, color combo was Cashmere Blue over India Ivory. Was a June 1955 all stock car with no mods and a 210 hardtop to boot. I think they only made under 2,000 of these, merely as an afterthought and having less chrome than the 2400 series Bel Air.
The 55 is my favorite of the Chevy Tri Five models.

There was a post about a Motobecane Jubile which made me think of my 76 Grand Record. First blue skies in weeks. Due to wind but it looks like rain on my fire. 10 mile loop around town with a stop at the flagpole. The flagpole is from the 1960 Winter Olympics at Squaw Valley about 1 1/2 hours from here.

7369DC9E-5811-477D-8094-F725F8487C51.jpeg

Back