When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Evening neighborhood ride '64 American because it was in the hallway and easy to get to. lol The snow this morning did not amount to much. But it is getting colder. 34 degrees on this fall day. Awesome ride. Stay healthy,have fun and enjoy the ride.
Hammerhead

Got a short ride out to the coastal marine layer then back through Talbert Regional Park and home late in the day. T-3 stopped by earlier to visit and talk bikes. Hopped on the super quiet and damp Elgin hotrod. I really like riding this smooth sled.

Being Halloween, I thought it would be fitting to take the Banshee for a ride.

I was hoping to get a Halloween photo in front of this skull graffiti below, but it was painted over with biblical apostles names.

To keep with the theme, I rode back home through the towns cemetery. I stopped by these three grave stones, and found all three members of the family past in 1812.

The young man on this grave stone was only 16 years old. Its hard to believe these graves are over 200 years old. While wandering around I found several others from 1812, but could not read any of the others that might have been older.

Last edited:
Being Halloween, I thought it would be fitting to take the Banshee for a ride.

View attachment 1294003

I was hoping to get a Halloween photo in front of this skull graffiti below, but it was painted over with biblical apostles names.

View attachment 1294004

To keep with the theme, I rode back home through the towns cemetery. I stopped by these three grave stones, and found all three members of the family past in 1812.

View attachment 1294008

View attachment 1294009

The young man on this grave stone was only 16 years old. This is 14 months after the civil war started.

Its hard to believe these graves are over 200 years old. While wandering around I found several others from 1812, but could not read any of the others that might have been older.
Just a child, sad to see such a thing like that happen. There’s an Army Reserve building in St. Augustine that has a big military cemetery in the back. Some markers describe where the US Trooper was killed mostly during the Seminole Indian Wars here in Florida.

Back