When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
A few miles around orange on the 80 Lime then had to meet a fellow caber to get some parts:) down in Seal Beach so rode around the Ranch!, they have a whole heard of nuclear bombs ( the whole supply for the pacific theater ) it's all buried and they grow corn on top!

Your skills are admirable the way you combine form with function. Love all your bikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you so much! Really appreciate that........I could be a bit obsessed with it actually. Every time I refurbish a bike, I look for better performance, as long as it can be undone by someone later. I ride a ton so tend to "upgrade" any old American bicycle that I invest in(form) and add better performance,(function) but not all of them! Thanks again for the kind comment...pete

Last edited:
Two more from yesterday for Stonework Saturday. First one near the duck pond at the college with the partscycle. Next is also at the college by one of the many small creeks here in Walla Walla. That's Miss Columbia, a 1948 ladies bike.
The name of our fair city means " Many waters". I would agree.......

20201120_093613.jpg

20201120_124003.jpg

Back