When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Up at USC again so did few miles thru East LA on the 78/9 Spitfire 24 before it goes in the for sale section. while waiting in the Eye Institute saw this federal prisoner with 2 guards so wonder who he might be?

Last edited:
I got out today. I continue on with the 700c wheels. The wheel builder shop is closed due to covid.
The guys tries hard too, but some unexpecting bloke came in & later tested positive. Wheels won't come as soon... Bummer.

Also I got hit by a car today. I was on a downhill sidewalk going 5-10 mph. A car pulled out of a blind alley. My rear caliper brake did not have the grip to stop me. I did not hit the ground but my left leg got pinned between the car and my bike. Bent my seatpost, bent my rear wheel, but I rode the final mile back to my start. Whew, I got lucky.
I was on the sidewalk to stay clear of cars & traffic and I get nailed by a car lol. Ironic
Front and rear brakes will be used after todays lesson! A coaster brake would of worked better to skid steer.

I got out today. I continue on with the 700c wheels. The wheel builder shop is closed due to covid.
The guys tries hard too, but some unexpecting bloke came in & later tested positive. Wheels won't come as soon... Bummer.

View attachment 1311471
View attachment 1311472

Also I got hit by a car today. I was on a downhill sidewalk going 5-10 mph. A car pulled out of a blind alley. My rear caliper brake did not have the grip to stop me. I did not hit the ground but my left leg got pinned between the car and my bike. Bent my seatpost, bent my rear wheel, but I rode the final mile back to my start. Whew, I got lucky.
I was on the sidewalk to stay clear of cars & traffic and I get nailed by a car lol. Ironic
Front and rear brakes will be used after todays lesson! A coaster brake would of worked better to skid steer.
Wow glad you are OK. Does seem ironic.

Rolled up Coyote creek against a heavy wind to the smallest skate park I've ever see in Cypress and then sneaked back on Carbon creek ( locked gates ). I was thinking it's kinda sad I'm always riding something I'm selling because all my keepers are buried so the white 80 was in front of the pile today!

Last edited:

View attachment 1311471
View attachment 1311472

Good to hear you are okay @Maxacceleration Be careful out there everyone. Last night's uneventful neighborhood ride.
Hammerhead

Back