When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
'64 Jaguar on the WOW Trail. A sunny, cold and windy ride with temps in the low 20's. Still an excellent time. No one was out so had the Trail to my self. Stay safe have fun and enjoy the ride.
Hammerhead

Went in to the office today to take care of some on-site work...Brought my bike so I could ride around work while no one was there...
Still got stopped by Security for riding the wrong direction on a road/and no helmet...she let me go!...

Hangar One...

Static Display lot...

80 x 120 foot Wind Tunnel...largest in the world.

Main Entrance to facility...

Google leased some of our land a while back...here is years of building so far...

Then I rode to the other side of the airfield for a different angle of the facility...Hangar One on left, Hangars 2 & 3 on right.

About 60 turkeys roam the site freely...

Great day for a ride at work!

Last edited:
Went in to the office today to take care of some on-site work...Brought my bike so I could ride around work while no one was there...
Still got stopped by Security for riding the wrong direction on a road/and no helmet...she let me go!...

Hangar One...
View attachment 1328711

Static Display lot...
View attachment 1328712

40 x 80 Wind Tunnel...
View attachment 1328715

Main Entrance to facility...
View attachment 1328713

Google leased some of our land a while back...here is years of building so far...
View attachment 1328717

Then I rode to the other side of the airfield for a different angle of the facility...Hangar One on left, Hangars 2 & 3 on right.
View attachment 1328716

About 60 turkeys roam the site freely...
View attachment 1328714

Great day for a ride at work!
Looks nice and flat! All around good pics, and I'll bet it's pretty warm too.

Back