When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Rode the prewar Rollfast to a machine shop for some work. They specialize in vintage helicopter restoration, so removing a stuck seatpost and straightening the fork should be easy.

Anyone have a tank?

642E965C-DB21-4992-BE47-2687DD4BEC90.jpeg

Was riding around the hood today on the cruiser when I came across a bike trail sign that I was unfamiliar with, so of course I had to follow it. The trail led to a bike path along the Dominguez Channel, which turns out to be not crowded at all (but a bit sketchy). Then I quickly rode past the riverside bike repair and boneyard. Never seen anything like this in my life. No shots of the bike today, stayed on it and rode as fast as I could.

6087353D-EF85-411F-9778-4AD4F10C9034.jpeg

F5204638-F981-44D5-90FC-25D6612B6EA6.jpeg

5431D8D2-359A-4829-9C08-B3FF81C886B7.jpeg

C82B5D97-260D-44B5-B938-EAB660D8D6DE.jpeg

Was riding around the hood today on the cruiser when I came across a bike trail sign that I was unfamiliar with, so of course I had to follow it. The trail led to a bike path along the Dominguez Channel, which turns out to be not crowded at all (but a bit sketchy). Then I quickly rode past the riverside bike repair and boneyard. Never seen anything like this in my life. No shots of the bike today, stayed on it and rode as fast as I could.

View attachment 1335667

View attachment 1335668

View attachment 1335669

View attachment 1335670
Haha. That could be Portland OR. Excepting the sunny day.....

May not be old, but it has a classic feel. My latest project "The Warbird" just went for her maiden flight, and flew quite well. Frame and fork are from a 2000s Micargi Rover, almost everything else came from my parts stash. Bars are new, and I purchased the tires used last night.

GEDC3944.JPG

Back