When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
................because its beautiful
Right!?!?
Everyday i get to show up, i exclaim, "Look How Good it is!!!"
... every day is better than before!

Rode over to another childhood hangout, was a county poor farm early in the 1900's then the Rancho Los Amigos Polio center in the 50's, we rode our stingrays over to the jumps out back and to slide in the hallways in the 60's, some of the buildings were abandon even then so we hung out but years and the homeless have taken a toll ( there is 20+ burned out buildings ), a few are still in use but will be redeveloped, some is done but still probably 200 acres left and the hospital is still across the street on another 100+ acres. A lot of the barracks remind me of the old bases around Pearl Harbor and others in Hawaii and the right era for my 42 WF. Downey still builds its Rose floats ( for the Rose parade ) in the back ( but not during covid ) so that's when I can get further back inside without getting kicked out ( there is a county Sheriff station right on the property ) and been talking about building a 80 acre training facility there. I have some great stories about all the out of state girls that were in school/training at the hospital that lived on site, some great parties in the dormitories/barracks in the 80's, funny we explored there in the 60's and again in the 80's both running from the Police!

Last edited:
Back