When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I ran four errands on the 3-speed 1936 Wards Hawthorne today dressed for weather. Been snowing some with more coming.:smiley:
It reached a high of 41 degrees F. today full of Pacific Ocean moisture. No slippery spots.,

Edit: Below is the final, non-fake news reality breakdown of the Wilson Glade avalanche that claimed the lives of four young people last weekend. A riveting, unbiased and pure panic story of a hellish situation and is worth reading. I am an old crusty backcountry skiier and it really got to me. I have never seen a multiple-burial backcountry accident like this in 39 years of being here. Imagine finding 4 young people dead....so sad. It has affected many here with much grief....I can only imagine what the four survivors and three rescuers are going through moving forward...

Last edited:
Went skiing the last 4 days at Tahoe...a fun 91k vert, 63 mph, 94.4 miles...now back to the bike!

Rainbow lake

Old Gypsum factory on Alameda Creek...

Niles Depot Museum...
The Niles Depot Museum is located in the former Southern Pacific Railroad colonnade-style passenger depot built in 1901,[1] and freight depot, located in the Niles District of Fremont, California. The museum is operated by the Niles Depot Historical Foundation and features exhibits and artifacts about area railroads, including the early Southern Pacific Railroad and Western Pacific Railroad, as well as the current Union Pacific Railroad and Amtrak.

Loop back home through this little area...

Great day for a ride!

Happy Saturday! 02/13/2021 The '42 Elgin Tiki Cruiser rides again...

down to Sunset Beach water tower...

back to the river trail, back to Sunset water tower...

almost back to the river trail, i see all these bikes out for a ride, ended up back at HB Pier to admire the cruisers...

58 miles today for the Tiki Cruiser; much loved/missed rider, has fresh laced, cleaned and lubed wheel-set; rides Awesome!

You sure have a ton of awesome bikes tripple3! Great job on keeping all those beauties rollin!
Thank you. Just a care-taker that loves to ride.
I consider each "Ride" a gift; i kinda' suck at maintaining them tho....:flushed:
I no longer have either of the bikes you "Quoted".
Keepers are what i call a "Biker's Dozen".:p
Bikes come-and-go; 3 still here from 6 1/2 years ago:
1936 Electric, 1937 Syracuse, 1942 Elgin Tiki Cruiser
Love the old Classic Antique Bicycle Exchange!

Thanks for looking through this thread that far back, and liking the Posts, of
What Bike Did You Ride TODAY!:D

Back