When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Spun over to Overtown Brewery with @Vintage Paintworx for a bite and "hop water" since I'm not indulging during Lent. Boy it was tough being around all that delicious brew, but I wanted to support the guys.

After getting my rack put on I want to ride around a bit to see if the chance of "heel kick" on the panniers was eliminated. It was.
20210307_163016_01.jpg

Bike is well balanced
20210307_163514.jpg

I'm gonna get a "click stick" or a double kickstand. This sidedtand one will not cut the mustard.

Great ride. A lot of things to consider. You guys be safe.

Rode over to my buddy's house for a Death Valley trip planning session and BBQ...Great day with friends.
1943 Schwinn New World...

Heading out...

Almost there...Friend lives near the base of Mission Peak...

Big BBQ of Pork Loin Roast, Chicken Breasts, and sausage...then started canyon climbing ladder ideas...

Heading home...

Sunset 5:55 pm

Fun Day...Great day for a ride!

Went for a short ride on my '39 Flying Ace after making some modifications to the machine gun horn to eliminate the barrels rattling & batteries popping out.

Stopped for a sweet cream waffle cone at Scrumptious. :hearteyes: She made my cone look like a rose!

Also discovered 8 waffle cones can fit my carrier.......

Back