When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A ride through the forest on my 87 High Sierra. Temps have dropped down to the 30s and windy.
20210402_160230.jpg
20210402_161058.jpg

Good Ride, Stay Safe Gang!

I finally got the shake down ride under my belt on the '35 Colson. It's definitely different than any other ride in the pack. I still have some adjusting to the bearings and I need to make sure all the bolts and nuts are T.I.T. tight. So far I'm smiling.......

20210402_131520.jpg

20210402_131532.jpg

20210402_131659.jpg

20210402_131721.jpg

Although most of the posts are of older machines, I don't think it really matters what bike you post photos of in this thread, no-one seems to complain when I post a picture of a (relatively) modern track bike.
Just the fact that you are out and enjoying your ride and your locale is what makes this thread.
We're all different, in different parts of the world and all riding different variations on a theme; but at the end of the day we're all riding.
Others may feel differently of course.

Out on the 1907 Cycles Morot today in Wallingford.
I just stopped for a quick espresso from.my favourite coffee shop which, like everywhere else in England, is still only open for takeaways.
In another 10 days, hopefully, table service (outside only) will be permitted once more as our lockdown eases further.
A nice and bright, but coldish afternoon in the UK.....
View attachment 1384382

Thank you, Sir for summing up my enthusiasm for this thread!! I don't care what bicycle you rode. If you rode and posted about it, you will get AT LEAST a "Like" from me. What's important is that you rode! ;)

Back