When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
View attachment 1390668
Its kool to be an outsider.
It seems that I am the only one around here rides old bicycles. (The Amish and Mennonites even ride newer Trek, Diamondback, Cannondale....)
Oh...I do take that back , there is a homeless gentleman, whom I see on occasion who rides an old "ish" 10 speed rat, equipped with a big AF front basket. When I see him, he is always puffing on a cigarette pedalling down the road.
Not only does he ride alone, I believe he follows George Thorogood's philosophy.."When I drink alone, I prefer to be by myself"
Nutin wrong with that either
I saw George T back in the late 80’s when he came to Australia. Man was he wild. My family thought i was possessed back then listening to his
music in my bedroom.

Took my '37 Dayton for a spin. When taking pics, I decided to take a few in black & white. Then, our black & white dog Lucy, decided she wanted to be in one.

I saw George T back in the late 80’s when he came to Australia. Man was he wild. My family thought i was possessed back then listening to his
music in my bedroom.
I saw him in Richmond, VA in the late 80s as well Believe it or not there was maybe a few drunk / high folks there. Saw a few bloody fights.
$17.50 for a concert shirt back then.
Anyway.....
I took an evening ride after super on my 72 Varsity.
20210413_185203.jpg

20210413_184751.jpg

Sun is starting to go down
20210413_184957.jpg

Looks like a Penny Farthing dually
Screenshot_20210413-190314_Photo Editor.jpg

Great Ride. Stay Safe Gang!

Much as the repetitive coast pictures, I have repetitive Columbia River pics. Its our neighborhoods.
I can do laps in various configurations, usually to get a tailwind on the last part of the ride. :D
Got over a hundred miles on my fresh rebuilt Vette.
Good riding is everywhere!

Love the yellow Schwinn Varsity... As a young guy I chased my Dad around on his yellow Varsity, on my used Motobecane. Fun times.
Thanks Dad!

Much as the repetitive coast pictures, I have repetitive Columbia River pics. Its our neighborhoods.
I can do laps in various configurations, usually to get a tailwind on the last part of the ride. :D
Got over a hundred miles on my fresh rebuilt Vette.
Good riding is everywhere!

View attachment 1391013

View attachment 1391014

Love the yellow Schwinn Varsity... As a young guy I chased my Dad around on his yellow Varsity, on my used Motobecane. Fun times.
Thanks Dad!
Looks like the East side of the state. Dry and breezy, just the same as Walla Walla.

Back