When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
HaHaHa!
It wouldn't offend and would please me immensely to know that you (or a friend) did!

Just remember @Mr. Monkeyarms that we don't all sound like:

a) Dick Van Dyke in 'Mary Poppins', or
b) any member of the Royal family.

FYI I have an Oxford (town, not university)/rural Oxfordshire accent. Pretty indescribable really.
Perhaps we should get the mods to add a voice record feature to our profiles!

Thanks for the kind words re. my posts/musings, I do love any old architecture!

Since I'm not familiar with regional accents it's pretty generic based on shows I watch on PBS..... :rolleyes:

Glad your recovery is going well and happy to see you riding outdoors again!

I got the bike out to ride down to the PO, but an hour or so later it wasn't such a great idea. We get snow in July at 7000 feet on occasion here, and we may get a foot or more from this storm: The Ski Resorts are closed so I may be skinning up the runs tomorrow for some late season Utah pow.

Last edited:
Good riding is everywhere!
Yes indeed! It's a gift, Ride it!
Good light tonight.
Love the sunset shots @Miq

Same 42 mile OC Beach Loop today,
repetitive to some, better every day to me.:D

this neighborhood street "Valley Forge" is part of the Daily Route,

talked old bikes with a coach from Edison High School for a few minutes,
told him about theCABE.com

up the coast to Sunset Beach, riding waves.:hearteyes:

Took the 41 Henderson Klunker up the San Gabriel river a ways, stopped at one of those rubber dams that was deflated!, and some pics with the cement curbs they installed almost 50 yrs ago to stop us from skateboarding!!, they stopped high school delinquents from skateboarding but don't stop the encampments ( last pic ) now!

Looks like the East side of the state. Dry and breezy, just the same as Walla Walla.
Close! NCW (North Central Washington) ie Wenatchee in my case.

Same 'ole Columbia River ride for me today, not boring at all, but my pics all look the same...
I use the Map My Ride app, so I can log my fitness. My rides are 10-20 miles now on my Schwinn.
My goal is to up my average mph each ride to show my strength gains. Maybe not everybody's cup of tea, but thats how I gauge my improvement. I am almost topping out 3rd too easy & may have to gear up (go down a tooth on the rear).

Down by the river... :D

IMG_9823.jpg

Back