When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I wanna be like you when i grow up......
It's not hard...don't grow up...:p
Pick what a child would do.......:hearteyes:

@Bike Mike took a pic of me riding Electric to Long Beach
1st Sunday, monthly Cyclone Coaster ride.:sunglasses:
Lovely pics you post @ozzie

It's not hard...don't grow up...:p
Pick what a child would do.......:hearteyes:
View attachment 1400866
@Bike Mike took a pic of me riding Electric to Long Beach
1st Sunday, monthly Cyclone Coaster ride.:sunglasses:
Lovely pics you post @ozzie
yep. i’m 54 and still haven’t grown up. next time i’m in Anaheim for the music show i’d love to catch up. maybe rent a bike and join you for part of the ride. This is a great thread with all the usual suspects posting.

@tripple3 you have some awesome rides. I’m hanging to find me a complete original antique usa made bike but the shipping is a killer.

@tripple3 you have some awesome rides. I’m hanging to find me a complete original antique usa made bike but the shipping is a killer.
I would get in contact with Kirk Thomas, he sends a container to Australia a couple times a year I think. He also sells a lot of vintage bike he may have one you want. He also deals with pick up and shipping of bike for people on the CABE. What kind of bike are you looking for?

I would get in contact with Kirk Thomas, he sends a container to Australia a couple times a year I think. He also sells a lot of vintage bike he may have one you want. He also deals with pick up and shipping of bike for people on the CABE. What kind of bike are you looking for?
I have a 36 schwinn frame that i was going to build but its too small for me. I’m over 6ft.

I also have a 68 typhoon and 51 panther i built from bare frames but would like a bike with original paint, fenders, truss forks and possibly a tank. a large frame in a cwc or westfield built bike would be cool. Blue or black with white or cream. I have a thing for peaked fenders too.

I have a 36 schwinn frame that i was going to build but its too small for me. I’m over 6ft. View attachment 1400876

View attachment 1400879I also have a 68 typhoon and 51 panther i built from bare frames but would like a bike with original paint, fenders, truss forks and possibly a tank. a large frame in a cwc or westfield built bike would be cool. Blue or black with white or cream. I have a thing for peaked fenders too.

Keep looking and reach out for help from this side of the world. Good luck and you might have to suck it up like the rest of us 6+ footers and invest in an extra long seat post haha

Finally got out to ride a bit. Sunny out with the temps in the low 80s. I took my '87
Schwinn High Sierra "Pack Mule" around.
Still deciding on the front rack/ panniers set up.
20210429_104933.jpg

Nice blossums at my buddy's house.
20210429_105101.jpg

Ready to head home.
20210429_104109.jpg

Great ride. Ride Safe Gang!

Back