When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
It's always great to see your big group rides!
Long may they continue and I hope your leg gets better soon.

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy them! Since Ryan has been doing this for 17 years now I don't see it slowing down any time soon.šŸ˜‰ It amazes me to see all the new people coming out each week and I love it!! I can't wait for the Moonlight Rides to start later this month.

Wish you were here!!
(that goes for everyone reading thisšŸ¤“)

Ian....."Didja lower the saddle height?" šŸ˜€

Mark on the Hawthorne measured exactly with a tape and he left his at the same height I run it at...Hmmm.. He is exacting setting his bikes up, but was too stretched out...Wasn't ideal for him but worked. Zack is quite the rider, riding a ton at 14 and he lowered his down on the Shelby, which he would have taken home after riding it...Never been on prewar before.. Westfield tanker is spot on correct for me.šŸ˜Ž

Last edited:
Took my ā€œdogā€ out for a ride, his name is Ranger! On my ride I couldnā€™t help but notice if you work for Safe Mart your days maybe numbered?

Super-fun day riding Elgin "Curvey Cruiser" at the beach;

back-and-forth to Sunset Beach tower, 3 times today;

look at that guy's front ring: 75 teeth, rear cog 12,
biggest gear i've seen here on the boardwalk.
Elgin geared 1" pitch 22/10 spinning like crazy to catch him.šŸ¤Ŗ

Tried out the saddle I recovered yesterday with a ride through the hood and around the park a few times. Reasonably comfortable and another great day for a ride. @ian - pretty desolate beach there as well, how did the bike handle the sand?

View attachment 1427887

View attachment 1427889
Yeppers, not a lotta humans visible. The bike did great on the sand. It was wet and almost like pavement,but the headwind on the return trip kinda kicked my booty.

Back