When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Went for a nice unexpected ride today in London. I've had layovers there in the last four years, excluding last year. I never plan anything, just take the airport train to wherever, then walk around for a few of hours. Last couple of times it was till I was the dampest that I wanted to be on the plane ride back across the pond. It seems to rain there a lot. This year, I lucked out, around 70 degrees and five minutes of light drizzle. Walked a couple of miles, ended up at Buckinghan Palace. Well worth the walk. Back at Hyde park, came to a bicycle rental concession. I had passed a couple of small stations of them along the way. I had a long walk back, was tired, asked the guy there about the bikes. It turns out that he's from New Jersey. It cost 2 pounds for up to 24 hours. Rode it around and thru the park, they have really nice bike lanes. Found a station I could lock it into by Paddington station. Then back on the train to the airport. Third photo is of this hotel across from the park. There was guy pruning it as I passed by.

B61F7982-F8D5-47DD-A142-6AEDB612F171.jpeg

A2A4F4A0-8FE7-4A02-B133-5D4822B2BCC6.jpeg

A20719BD-FCFD-4CF4-8F20-8AD2CD1DC37F.jpeg

Great time over at the last concert in the park this summer in Lakewood ( summers over?? ) rode the 58 Hornet Deluxe, nothing funnier than watching old ladies dance & sing to 80's rock & rap🤣, some good food trucks! and funny last pic guy on a 4 wheel bike with a Devo hat and a face sheald 🤪, man I hope summers not over yet, it doesn't get really hot till Sept.

Got another 8 miles or so on the new tires. JC and I like the Riverwalk for easy pedaling, as long as we are traveling with the breeze. The aroma of ripe blackberries permeates the air along with honeysuckle and roses. Life is good here in NW Oregon 😌

20210813_155756.jpg

20210813_155907.jpg

20210813_155925.jpg

Back