When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Left Tahoe early and now back home in Fremont for a ride...met my buddy Steve at Lake Elizabeth for some snacks and beverages. My favorite Elgin!
Heading out...

Rides great...

The lake....

Nice long ride home after our visit...

through Niles, Ca.

Heading home...

Kept riding til sunset but that's for Sunday's post!

Great day for a ride!

Last edited:
Did some minor adjustments and repairs on the Colson "J" model Whizzer and turned it over to my friend Jeff who became the new owner. I rode my DX framed "H" model and we went for his initiation cruise. He was grinning so much I think he got bugs in his teeth. 😂

I had to cut my ride short yesterday morning cause the weather app said 70% rain within the hour. It did look nasty to the north but didn’t rain till early evening. No rain today so a long and comfy 19 mile morning ride on my 73 Kool Lemon Speedster. The SA shifter and hub perform ultra smooth.

This is a modest sized mall that has been partially vacant for several years. The other side has several operating stores and a large movie theater. Quite a shame to see those stores go belly up.

Back