When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hello @ Todos.!!!
Vamos, Vamos..a Correr One More Time.!!

Love lake Erie Area.... 👍 😍 👏
Stay Safe With family.!! and friends.!!

I took my Ratrod 69 WF Sonic Flyer around Saint Clements today. Heading out on the pier to the Potomac.
20210816_131307.jpg

20210816_131816.jpg

One of the Potomac's tributaries offers of Beach Road.

Another farm wagon inside abandoned building. Looks like an
20210816_133040.jpg

The flags flapping from the winds coming off the Potomac.

The winds mean a nice cool day for a ride.

RIDE SAFE GANG!

B4F45BC2-F156-4FB7-BD56-2CA1E16A9AAB.jpeg
This is the absolute rustiest bike I have ever seen, that chainguard is literally paper thin!! It took all of my patience getting this thing apart but I was determined to ride this tetanus shot!! Had to steal some wheels from my cousin to get this thing rolling. Info from fellow Cabers have led me to believe this is a 1934-36 Wards Hawthorne. Got to ride it today in all its glory!!

ps: I have the original long spring saddle but it needs to help to get it useable again. It will be refined no worries 🤘🏼

Finally got our Electra townies back we loaned my brother in law two years ago for a week....man I gotta say I put bunch of miles on this one today and have to say one of the best riding bikes ever with the 21 spd and front shock....

Couple palm trees were sick in the oside harbor so when they cut them down a local came out and made Tiki's out of them, pretty cool!

Waves were crashing on the strand, of course didn't get a good shot of them, but killer ride on our so cal beaches today and yes the water is warming up again! Actually put my feet in the water, very nice!!!!

Back