When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My girlfriend and I saw these bikes on the side of the road today for sale for a great price. The elderly couple we bought them from doesn’t ride anymore. Took them all for rides and they work great. The 24” Schwinn is going to provide parts for an old frame I have. It’s probably 50s vintage but I don’t know what it is. Project thread will be posted when the time comes. The Specialized is going to be parts for one of my klunker builds and the boys Schwinn is going to be donated to the Christmas bike drive for less advantaged kids. Fun day all around.

Beautiful Winter’s day for a ride on my rebuilt 2010 Schwinn Heavy Duti. The photos were taken around the Melbourne general cemetery. Paid my respects to my father’s siblings buried here as well as the Elvis memorial. Amazingly this memorial was the world’s first after Elvis’ death, approved by Vernon and commissioned by an anonymous benefactor.

Last edited:
Back