When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Two rides for Top-O-the-Page
AREO KING listening to a Mylar Balloon BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....
yesterday after work Beach Ride.

@WetDogGraphix digs these High Voltage power lines.

These boys were selling fresh squeezed lemonade;
"I'll have 2 please."
Today, Western Flyer back-and-forth to the shop.

One block away there isn't a hill,
so this is "Downhill", ride home.🥰

Two rides for Top-O-the-Page
AREO KING listening to a Mylar Balloon BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....
yesterday after work Beach Ride.
View attachment 1467876

@WetDogGraphix digs these High Voltage power lines.
View attachment 1467877

View attachment 1467878

These boys were selling fresh squeezed lemonade;
"I'll have 2 please."
Today, Western Flyer back-and-forth to the shop.
View attachment 1467879

View attachment 1467880

View attachment 1467883

One block away there isn't a hill,
so this is "Downhill", ride home.🥰
Gotta get that balloon off of there..... 😎

Fun 20 miler out to the S.F. Bay NWR on the Schwinn Panther...
Heading out...

Side loop around the Lakeshore Park on the way...

Pelicans feeding...

S.F. Bay NWR lookout...

Looking back at the NWR from the other side...

Great day for a ride.

Rode the tuned up 36 crusty Huffy to longmont bike night. Theme was 60's. Lots of tie die. I'm super grateful to have a local group ride and bike scene in my town. It's great how out of all the bike crowd, everyone kinda has their own field of interest. The "old bike" group seems to get bigger as folks from other towns join the action. There's your 60s/70s bike guys, your custom/rat bike guys, your prewar ballooner guys, your top of the line mountain bike guys, your comfy geared cruiser guys, and your owns and appreciates every kind of bike ever made guy. And the ladies and kids, some on old bikes as well, that join the group every week to promote cycling and getting out of the house to the next generation. See honey, dad's not crazy, lots of people are addicted to bicycles. :)

20210825_183603.jpg

20210825_191818.jpg

Rode the tuned up 36 crusty Huffy to longmont bike night. Theme was 60's. Lots of tie die. I'm super grateful to have a local group ride and bike scene in my town. It's great how out of all the bike crowd, everyone kinda has their own field of interest. The "old bike" group seems to get bigger as folks from other towns join the action. There's your 60s/70s bike guys, your custom/rat bike guys, your prewar ballooner guys, your top of the line mountain bike guys, your comfy geared cruiser guys, and your owns and appreciates every kind of bike ever made guy. And the ladies and kids, some on old bikes as well, that join the group every week to promote cycling and getting out of the house to the next generation. See honey, dad's not crazy, lots of people are addicted to bicycles. :)

View attachment 1468049

View attachment 1468050
You are so lucky! I think I might post something about getting something like this around my way. Wish me luck!

That looks like a really good time!
You are so lucky! I think I might post something about getting something like this around my way. Wish me luck!

That would be awesome! Longmont Bike Night started in 2004. Every Wednesday from mid May through September. (Sometimes we have Moonlight rides, ride in parades, Oktoberfest ride, etc) A great way to catch your breath in the middle of the week!

I rode my Schwinn Panther custom(behind my friend El) last night. 76 people attended which is pretty good with school starting up! It amazes me how the weather seems to be perfect for a ride every Wednesday evening.

Then went home to eat more of the best peaches known to mankind. 🙂

Then went home to eat more of the best peaches known to mankind. 🙂
Are they Palisades? Copper River Salmon and Palisade peach season are two highlights of my year.

Yes indeed Brant! Sounds like you are familiar with them. 😉
I have a guy in my home town that has a 5th generation orchard. He has some peaches that would blow your mind. Experimental stuff from waaay back. Last time I saw him he just had his "ok" peaches that were ready.He joked to the folks at the stand to be careful when they bite into them because they might drown! A couple ladies giggled at him and then started choking when they bit in because they are so juicy!!🤣🤣 While they taste like Palisade peaches at first, they finish with the flavor of watermelon!!🤯😍🤩

Back