When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Finally shook off this pesky cold that I had for 2 weeks. Got tested anyways last week to make sure it wasn’t COVID. Results were negative.
Took out the 41 Westfield this morning on a 12 mile ride before Mother Nature turns on the heater later in the day.

Got back on my '64 later and headed over to the statuary to check on things.
20210831_111442.jpg

You just never know what you are going to see on the Three Notch Trail. A bunch of escapees eatting up this person's lawn.
20210831_100615.jpg

The new Amish / meat and seafood market is taking shape.
20210831_111906.jpg

Headed over to the old market and picked up some tomatoes and cucumbers. Then headed home.
20210831_113137.jpg

RIDE SAFE GANG!

Took "Copperhead " out for an early morning ride.
View attachment 1470421
My dark rider follows beside me
View attachment 1470422
This is all you @GTs58 ! How many tickets do you want? 😆
View attachment 1470423
The Yowaiski Mill.
View attachment 1470424
Breakfast time!
View attachment 1470425
A tranquil setting along Mechanicsville Road.
View attachment 1470426
Great time.
RIDE SAFE GANG!

Wow, really bad timing on this one! I've been asked by three friends to oversee the painting of their homes so my whole weekend will be filled with excitement from sun up to sun down watching their paint turn a lighter shade as it dries. I'm hoping I can actually see some paint turn a darker shade as it dries, but that's pretty damn rare with latex.

Got back on my '64 later and headed over to the statuary to check on things.
View attachment 1470651
You just never know what you are going to see on the Three Notch Trail. A bunch of escapees eatting up this person's lawn.View attachment 1470652
The new Amish / meat and seafood market is taking shape.
View attachment 1470655
Headed over to the old market and picked up some tomatoes and cucumbers. Then headed home.View attachment 1470656
RIDE SAFE GANG!
I was slightly confused by your caption @Sven and mistook the garden full of goats for the new 'meat market'.
Early morning brain fog!!!!!

Back