When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I've often thought about getting a Gremlin bell too. 🔔
Legend has it that the bell will work if you purchase it. But if someone gives it to you, then the "power" is doubled to keep the road gremlins away.
And if someone takes your bell, they take those gremins with them. Plus if you catch someone taking your gremlin bell, I'm sure you would open a 55 gallon barrel of "Asswhoop" on them as well.

Legend has it that the bell will work if you purchase it. But if someone gives it to you, then the "power" is doubled to keep the road gremlins away.
And if someone takes your bell, they take those gremins with them. Plus if you catch someone taking your gremlin bell, I'm sure you would open a 55 gallon barrel of "Asswhoop" on them as well.

Well guys, that's all well and good, but what are you going to do about the "Trolls"...?

Out on 'Ciclos Minaco II' today.
Finally I have the crazy chainring and tensioner set up just right (I think!).
It's barely noticeable compared to a regular chainring in this orientation, but I've yet to try it orientated otherwise.
Rides nicely and I'm very happy how this has turned out.
15 miles on it this morning and again stopped in Ewelme to grab a picture.....

... wonderful rider and wonderful patina.
Just waiting for the other brake lever which a friend has repaired and then I can fit the rear brake.
Two brakes is a real novelty for me, even one is pretty unusual!

Cruising the 38 straightbar checking out them getting ready for the Orange street fair, they got the 3 B's Beer, bathrooms & bands, add girls & food and we are set for a great holiday weekend! I should of got some pics of girls but didn't want to look to pervy, guess I should have just waited till the walked behind my bike😏.

Last edited:
Back