When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
'56 Jaguar out on the Winnipesaukee River Trail on this beautiful day. Stopped by the skate park. And then over to the Arch for sunset. Awesome time. Stay safe and have fun. Hammerhead

'56 Jaguar out on the Winnipesaukee River Trail on this beautiful day. Stopped by the skate park. And then over to the Arch for sunset. Awesome time. Stay safe and have fun. Hammerhead
View attachment 1476441
View attachment 1476442
View attachment 1476443
View attachment 1476444
Alright.... Now I'm convinced you're the only person who lives in NH. 🤣 Skatepark and trails empty on a Saturday?? What gives? And here I am like a sucker sharing all my air with millions of people...

as I was riding I thought (too late) "I should have brought my phone/camera"...

this is what I was riding, 24" Schwinn. it has aluminum rims with some sort of Japanese hubs. what a difference that makes! I'd like to find a set of these in 26" they really roll well.

I have raised the seat to the max, cleaned the rust off the bars and added red Schwinn grips since these pics. these cheapo Schwinn goosenecks do not like tall bars and a 190 lb rider. these 24" bikes are not bad to ride with the Stingray bars.... I may be keeping this one longer than I thought.

Someone needs to reproduce those bars!
The bars on Aero King and Elgin "Curvey Cruiser"
are "Repro" made by accident and sold by our leader Scott @sm2501

Nickel plated or bare, get 'em while they last.😍

The bars on Aero King and Elgin "Curvey Cruiser"
are "Repro" made by accident and sold by our leader Scott @sm2501
View attachment 1476653

View attachment 1476654

Nickel plated or bare, get 'em while they last.😍
Thanks mate. Someone needs to remake a curvy mast cruiser too. I missed out on a Murray made WF frame set this week. 😢

Back