When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It's mid 70's in the Midwest, after 3 weeks of ice and snow had to take the Iver out today.

1646165987218.png

IMG_6368.jpg

New Vans tires, threaded valve tubes, with "Slime",
Black Long Spring saddle and grips.
It's ready.
IMG_6371.jpg

72 miles at the beach today,
meatball sandwich and small salad, on the way home.
Wore out another Yoder Goose horn,
having way more fun, than normal.🥳

Not what I usually ride but found this 85 GT Timberline this morning and after a little cleaning, lube & tune took it out around town, easy pedal to the top of the parking structure but now remember why I don't ride them much, my neck is in pain from hunching over the bars and the seat is small & hard!, think this one will be moving on to someone that will appreciate it.

Warning! Boring Post!
Thought I might post this as a help, and alternative idea. I personally have used these boxes for about 15 years now. Yesterday finished packing a complete 26" Schwinn B6 for shipment. The Chevy full size pickup front fender boxes are perfect for shipping Torn Down complete bikes, plus usually have extra cardboard and foam in the boxes. These are a heavier gauge of cardboard then most bike boxes, and if you have a relationship with a Local Body Shop they are FREE. Just cut to the size you want, and get started.
Note, the cut shorter box is the one that's finished with the B6 in it!

Took my '41 Lincoln badged Schwinn DX on the OBC Bluz Cruz yesterday. February's ride is in Memory of one of our founding members Graybeard John. This bike is one he built that I am honored to be the next caretaker. View attachment 1574677

View attachment 1574680

View attachment 1574678

I also got a pic of the bike with John's daughter since I don't have one with John. 🙂 View attachment 1574679

It was another glorious day in Colorado with sunny skies and 65° temps!😍
One of my most favorite Grey Beard John rides 😎👍 Thank you for sharing Brother 😎 GBJFL

Back