When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Been off biking for a few days but the leg feels ok now. Even though the temp was 82, it was very comfortable with 34% humidity at 2pm. The bike trail is heavily wooded and it feels cool while under the tree canopy. This helps out during the hot summer months. Time and several miles spent on the 73 Speedster this afternoon.

Last edited:
Finally got the last improvement into my '85 Merc - a new Phil BB.
Took it on a serious-paced ride today 25+ miles on the hilly Leon Creek Greenway.
I stayed in the 17t rear cog, and made the whole ride stepping between 70" and 80" gears on the half steps - used the bail-out ring when traffic slowed me on grade.
C7HT6qg.jpg

p2yJPxl.jpg

n12kj2h.jpg

Last edited:
A red bike and a red lighthouse. This is a 1960 Hollywood given to me by a neighbor. It was his moms from new. It was in his shed and needed to be out! I rolled a big dent out of the back fender, serviced and polished it and now it’s a good rider. Test ride to Holland State Park Holland,Mi. Lake Michigan in the background. I like these so I’ll keep it around for an extra rider. Given it’s history and story I want to keep it around. Not warm today. Only on the 30’s. A lady saw me riding and said hey isn’t it a bit cold for that? 😆.

1934F471-6D4D-4F62-894E-FF6CDB8D83E2.jpeg

Back