When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not a ton but getting it boxed and sent would be a tall task for them. I'm better off leaving it for when we come and visit. Beside I have my eyes on his '72 Chevelle he keeps on Martha's Vineyard haha.
Better let the air out of the tires if you expect it to still be there. You just doubled the value of that bike! Lol

Not the typical type of hazard I need to avoid in NY while biking.

IMG_1925.jpg

Another 30 miles on the 'Minaco I' on Friday before celebrating my girlfriend's birthday.
Now I'm discovering these things almost everywhere @Miq !?!?!?
Octopus and Jellyfish in Didcot.....
20220421_143641.jpg

20220421_143637.jpg

...and a Clown with Easter eggs in Wallingford.....
20220421_153426.jpg

20220421_153428.jpg

...they are created to make people smile and also to encourage donations to an Alzheimers charity.

Not the typical type of hazard I need to avoid in NY while biking.

View attachment 1611288

Lol it’s a common sight here in Central Florida. Every pond, lake, retaining pond and river will have Wally Gator in abundance. About 2 miles away from me is gigantic Lake Jesup which is considered to support one of the state's densest populations of alligators. When driving on the bridge you can see dozens of gators floating on the water. Quite a sight to see!

Back