When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Rolling the 1941 Rollfast "Tall frame" another beautiful day in the neighborhood. 🇺🇲

It's great to see all the same guys are out riding their old bikes consistently. After getting back on a bicycle vs. A motorcycle lately I can sure appreciate slowing down a bit, getting some exercise, and seeing some friendly faces out and about. Nice ride to the lake and the airport today on the 37 Dayton. Have fun ya'll!
1651204737603.jpeg
That tombstone reflector is sweet @Balloonoob !

I am back in Ohio (from Washington) and visiting my wifes family. I bought this bike at a yard sale about 7 years ago for $25 to ride while back here. So far it has held up very well and provides good exercise on our twice a year trips. I also time these trips with the ML swap meets and was fortunate to spend 2 days there this year and got a nice 41 along with other goodies. I have the parts at home that will complete the bike except the chrome rear carrier but will use a postwar chrome carrier top in the meantime.

20220429_075558.jpg

20220429_082956.jpg

I am back in Ohio (from Washington) and visiting my wifes family. I bought this bike at a yard sale about 7 years ago for $25 to ride while back here. So far it has held up very well and provides good exercise on our twice a year trips. I also time these trips with the ML swap meets and was fortunate to spend 2 days there this year and got a nice 41 along with other goodies. I have the parts at home that will complete the bike except the chrome rear carrier but will use a postwar chrome carrier top in the meantime.

View attachment 1615772

View attachment 1615773
What a beautiful color combo.

...and you didn't like my upright Viner CX on the previous page? Maybe it's my long limbs. 😃
Actually, I missed it. This used to be the one thread on here I was always up to date on, but not any longer.

By the way, I need to upgrade my rack, levers and grips to something closer to level of what you're running. I probably won't go Nitto unless I can find a good deal. One of those runs more than I paid for the donor bike :)

Back