When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
'47 Shelby Traveler gettin' it's first taste of Oregon sunshine. 65 and light rain. Glad to have fenders and bitchin' mudflap.
Hey Ian. You seem to have picked up an animal part somewhere on your ride! Can those Cabers running these furry things please explain why animal tails are attached to your bike? 🧐 Cool new Shelby tanker Ian for you to get out on!
1654440726190.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey Ian. You seem to have picked up an animal part somewhere on your ride! Can those Cabers running these furry things please explain why animal tails are attached to your bike? 🧐 Cool new Shelby tanker Ian for you to get out on!
View attachment 1639972
Haha!! I have that tail attached so I can be like @tripple3 with his racoon tail. Mine is a red-eared squirrel from SE Washington. I'm loving the Shelby Traveler and planning to upgrade the running gear soon. New tires, tubes, spokes, and a Redband kickback hub. I wanted to start using 1/2 pitch chain, and get away from skiptooth antiques.

Been too busy to ride this week or play on this forum, for that matter.
Got out with the Sunday group today and remembered my camera.
I've been wanting to show Tim's lightweight Japan custom beauty.
It was built to his personal dimensions by Katsunobu Takada when Tim was stationed there in the '80s.

ZJC5eDx.jpg

Obviously, it's a live-with bike, and Tim has made drivetrain and cockpit changes along the way.
1KNY2dX.jpg
I think that's supposed to be Friend.

Beautiful lugged steel frame, and a cozy personal ride.
Ru7cbl6.jpg

Speaking of live-with bikes, I was on my '74 International.
o7Ezuel.jpg

Back