When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
M.T.Andy~Oz~ J-wag. The wheel size discussion! Best not get into it because it always ends badly, but it seems the fat & quick 26 wheels were unceremoniously discarded in the mtb world. I find the older SL to be(feel) faster than my new 650b Mojo 3. I have been lately riding each bike two days in a row, switching back and forth to understand what each do better and how much better? I know from my own experience that we all have personal preferences, riding styles and abilities that factor into what we like. We are also built different. Even though I am 6'3, I have always gravitated towards more compact, long travel mtb's that handle technical terrain well. My new Ibis, I would say is not necessarily a "better" or "faster" bike but it feels like it has less feedback from the ground because of the wheel size and is certainly bigger and smoother overall. "The X-men still around?" Not sure, but if they were involved in trail building early could be...names?
1655355479803.jpeg

1655355541738.jpeg

Last edited:
Last night's installment of Longmont Bike Night had 149 riders and 2 dogs. The theme was "Happy Birthday to You!" I couldn't wear my birthday suit so rode my Mizutani Super Seraph. 🤓

We had so many people that the front of the group met the middle at one point.

Crossing Main St....

Cruised the east side for a bit before looping around to cruise Main St.

Another nice night for a ride!

Great looking tires on your ride 👍.
Yea I replaced the cable when I first bought it 2 years ago. Got it NOS in the sealed Schwinn plastic bag for $20. It shifts very smooth and solid. I really enjoy riding the old Suburban.

Dig the tires!

Tires look great on the bike!
Thanks gents, I appreciate the compliments! Being fairly new to this hobby, it’s great to hear the kind words from you bicycle stalwarts!

Back