When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Put some wheels with brakes on the green straight bar with a yellow band kickback (well rust band) went tooling about practicing shifting, it locked up @ first thought I was headed back to the shop, after a little encouragement it started to work well besides whatever racket I was hearing, maybe just the seat springs and chain, these old things are tanks, I thought? Pretty soon I was floating along like in an old caddy f*%king awesome!! View attachment 1662508View attachment 1662509View attachment 1662510Yellowband & tail so I can be like @ian & @tripple3 & # others, saved the best tail for @ian it’s coming soon 😎
Came out looking pretty awesome Brother …Cleaned up
great !!!
Great job !!!

I haven't been on a Krate in over 10 years. It felt great. Brought back beautiful memories of my childhood. My son rode his Apple Krate. I drove my other son's Lemon Peeler. I remember when I bought these bikes in the early 90s for my three boys. They were the only boys in the neighborhood with the coolest bikes. How time flies!

Back