When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
A nice toasty 109f at 6:50 pm here in lovely north central Texas, 1980 Schwinn Cruiser weather. Low this morning was 89f.

The asphalt is soft.

Tonight I took out my Pierce dual suspension bicycle for a spin. It rode like a dream. I had to tighten the hub and adjust the wheel alignment screws in the back. After that it was a totally different bike. Prior to the adjustment the rear wheel was wobbling around as I rode. Feels great to get out especially at night.

Was about halfway down this trail before I noticed all the Goatheads/thorns and pulled 20-30 out and the 55 Spitfire still holding air so on to a odd sight, a long closed Kmart parking lot and was wondering why all of a sudden they added all these yellow parking and then seen all the rubber/skidmarks/donuts, takeover crews! taking over intersections/ to do burnouts/donuts ( is this a socal thing??), we just use to race & baja over stuff!, and remember a few months ago hearing a bunch of skidding late one night and had to ride my bike over to see what's up, cool cars & girls but a bunch of fools standing/filming right next to the skidding cars literally getting hit and bumped by them, it was crazy!, The yellow parking stops stopped that!I thought we did some dumb stuff but I think their is a thread about that!

Last edited:
Back