When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My g/f and I were dining on a patio on Main, so we got to watch some of the classics go by. No pics, but she rode her coaster brake cruiser Lotus and I had the 1940 Schwinn BMX conversion out for the occasion. By the time we left, most of what was left cruising was the backfiring fartcan brigade, so we just bailed.

It all came to an end with a crash on the north end in the southbound lane. Saw them putting the girl through DUI protocol but apparently she passed. She wasn't part of the cruise. Probably busy mesmerized by the "Almighty Glowing Rectangle". 🤷‍♂️

Last night was Official Cruise Night in town. The hot rods get to cruise Main St. & not get hassled too much. Everyone is typically well behaved & folks hang out to watch all the cool cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc. I have a thing for ild station wagons & ratty old pick ups. Especially rat rods. This is my ideal truck seen in one of the parking lots where the clubs hang out in between drags up & down Main. 😍 View attachment 1672392

My fave wagon of the night. Having a later model 300c for a work car, I've become a Mopar fan. Love this Chrysler with all original interior. Also came from a Western Colorado town like me.🙂View attachment 1672395

Speaking of Mopars & trucks, there was a small lot full of Roadrunners, 'Cudas, Challengers but this cab over does it for me!👍👍
View attachment 1672394

I decided to take Maurice as you can see above. Had a great night cruising around & checking out some cool cars & meeting interesting people. I even ran into @Balloonoob after stopping by the house for a beer & bowl of Fruit Loops.(gotta replace burnt calories & stay hydrated you know.😉)

There's also a cool VW sitting in a car lot.
View attachment 1672391

View attachment 1672393

Had to use the disco light later in the evening. For safety.👍

@ MR.MONKEYARMS:

ICan Say Much More But...

ONLY I AM GOING TO SAY!!!

MAAAAMAAACIIITAAA QUERIDA... 👏 👏 👏✌️🥰🤝🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🙏🙏🙏

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL CLASICS!!!

Nice use of colors on the bike - even better, your photo presentation with the colors in the sky - good job.

I've been riding, too - nothing noteworthy until today - but you guys been riding 23 pages since I played on this thread.
Good Sunday morning group. In the 7 mi uptown to downtown sprint to the Alamodome, I managed to catch an e-bike that left early.
If you count that, I came in 3rd.
View attachment 1672364

What made today noteworthy, I finally had my fill of the giant track bars Tad delivered on the Merican I bought from him. This bike turned into a big money project for me and I intended to make it ride like the money I put into it. Found a great ebay buy on Cinelli Dream Bars (64 Giro) and sorely needed to replace the brake cable housings. The bars are an inch closer reach, and an inch closer drop, also let me drop my stem a half-inch - Perfection at last.
View attachment 1672365
I rode my Mercian this morning also. Got to get the ride in before it gets too hot.

905555CE-7A92-40EF-A1F9-0143A02383C6.jpeg

Nice use of colors on the bike - even better, your photo presentation with the colors in the sky - good job.

I've been riding, too - nothing noteworthy until today - but you guys been riding 23 pages since I played on this thread.
Good Sunday morning group. In the 7 mi uptown to downtown sprint to the Alamodome, I managed to catch an e-bike that left early.
If you count that, I came in 3rd.
View attachment 1672364

What made today noteworthy, I finally had my fill of the giant track bars Tad delivered on the Merican I bought from him. This bike turned into a big money project for me and I intended to make it ride like the money I put into it. Found a great ebay buy on Cinelli Dream Bars (64 Giro) and sorely needed to replace the brake cable housings. The bars are an inch closer reach, and an inch closer drop, also let me drop my stem a half-inch - Perfection at last.
View attachment 1672365
...perfection indeed.

50 wonderful miles on the '49 Ciclos Minaco I today.
Wonderful ride through the South Oxfordshire countryside once more to meet up with the Oxford section of the V-CC for a short but fun filled ride with a special, private collection viewing at the end, of which I can say no more.

On my way to the start, pictured on one of the little bridges over the River Thame in Cuddesdon.....
20220731_100231.jpg

20220731_100122.jpg

...some climbing involved too today, but nowhere near as epic as that undertaken by @SKPC.....
20220731_101659.jpg

On the official ride, we stopped to look at the octagonal windmill above Wheatley.
If you zoom in you can see one of the the broken sails; caused by storm damage a little while ago.....
20220731_122328.jpg

We also stopped here.....
20220731_130808.jpg

...perfection indeed.

50 wonderful miles on the '49 Ciclos Minaco I today.
Wonderful ride through the South Oxfordshire countryside once more to meet up with the Oxford section of the V-CC for a short but fun filled ride with a special, private collection viewing at the end, of which I can say no more.

On my way to the start, pictured on one of the little bridges over the River Thame in Cuddesdon.....
View attachment 1672521

View attachment 1672522

...some climbing involved too today, but nowhere near as epic as that undertaken by @SKPC.....
View attachment 1672523

On the official ride, we stopped to look at the octagonal windmill above Wheatley.
If you zoom in you can see one of the the broken sails; caused by storm damage a little while ago.....
View attachment 1672524

We also stopped here.....
View attachment 1672525
those are sexy photos - good day on The CABE

Back