When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I dug out my Roadmaster for Bike Night last night. Had so much fun I almost forgot to take pics! The theme was "Orange" and we had a large group of people. Forgot to count & the guy that normally does the count was leading the group this week. Guessing around 150 riders.....🤷‍♂️

Thank for the tequila @palepainter ! Very tasty & had a blast!👍

Back home with a FREE morning;
1936 Coral Colson, Rust Junkie branded, fastest bike in my quiver.🥰
08/11/2022 mid-week beach ride, 75 miles.😊
IMG_8262.jpg
IMG_8291.jpg

My buddy Darren @DAGZ did over 20 miles barefoot and shirtless on a Townie!🥳😎
IMG_8280.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 1.24.47 PM.png

333 tattooed on that man's chest!🤣
IMG_8285.jpg

Really good to be back home riding Huntington Beach.

Just finished this bike. Was a giant thorn in my side, nothing went smoorh. I learned a lot about bikes. Especially about a 1949 Gambles made Huffman Hiawatha. I have the tank, but think the lines on this frame are killer, so I kept it off. I went for a short spin around the block a few times for tweeks and adjustments. It does ride smooth though. Tomorrow i will really take it for a ride to the beach.

F7D4E284-1EA1-425D-A1B3-4B1E500D3A8F.jpeg

Earlier in the day the temp was in the mid 90s but the heat index was near or over 100. It cooled down a bit by early evening so went on a quick 9 mile ride on my 55 Spitfire before it got too dark. Still very humid but without that earlier oven like heat. 😵‍💫

Back