When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hahaha!! Do you realize how much they make from gliders and tourists? I must say I did the same thing 😀
My plane sailed off into the abyss, that one’s the wife’s it crashed into a roadside bush I retrieved it on the way down 😂🤣😆

Reactions: ian
It's hideous, but I rode it anyway.

1993 Schwinn High Plains hot mess.

This started out as a 26" wheeled mountain bike, but the previous owner converted it to a road bike, 700c wheelset, changed the brakes to an older Shimano set. Had a stem extension on it. Oddly everything works great. Pretty good riding bike.

One of my grandsons needs a bike for work, his keep getting stolen, so I figured an ugly 30 dollar bike might be safe. It's getting 700x35c tires on it and losing the plastic mudguards first. The 25c tires are scary tiny.

I left early riding, 1936 Coral Colson, Tiki Cruiser, Hot Rod.
IMG_8533.jpg

This shot and the next one: Coaster Brake Stand shots. 🥳
IMG_8541.jpg

This is the Wedge, Newport Beach.
IMG_8546.jpg

Sunset Beach; from here today, the Big Boy P.C.H. through Seal Beach, to Long Beach.
IMG_8552.jpg

Small group of riders, always a great time.
IMG_8556.jpg

I also ate an Ice cream, "IT'S IT" at the pier, and hung for a bit before pedaling into the head wind home, kept the temp down below 80
Wonder-Filled ride of 64 miles, countless smiles and laughs.🥰

Well yesterday, but no internet service where we were to post! Wife and I went on our longest ride yet while on a camping trip. Rode from Shelby, MI to Muskegon, MI, total of 38 miles. Had a blast. We were pretty well done at that point… had we not had a destination in mind for lunch and had to get off the rail trail and ride through town, we probably could have gone further..

Back