When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

B11CFC8E-05ED-46E7-A9B3-5D2388B3C81B.jpeg

Hot and windy here today but had to get some shots of my finished ratrod build off bike before tomorrows deadline .
1937 CCM motor bike not really a rat more of a custom .
Don't know what the plants in the background are but they are cool looking .
Wish I lived where triple3 lives 🙂

View attachment 1691551
...those plants are Ricinus communis.
Also known as the Castor Bean, or Castor Oil Plant.
The poison 'Ricin' is obtained from.it.
It is very toxic throughout its whole structure; ingestion of as few as 4 beans could kill.
It's pollen and sap are also highly allergenic, the pollen particularly to asthma sufferers.
This fact alone surprises me when I see it planted as an ornamental plant in public areas, but it is very commonly used in this way all across the world.
But, I agree, it is very "cool looking".

...those plants are Ricinus communis.
Also known as the Castor Bean, or Castor Oil Plant.
The poison 'Ricin' is obtained from.it.
It is very toxic throughout its whole structure; ingestion of as few as 4 beans could kill.
It's pollen and sap are also highly allergenic, the pollen particularly to asthma sufferers.
This fact alone surprises me when I see it planted as an ornamental plant in public areas, but it is very commonly used in this way all across the world.
But, I agree, it is very "cool looking".
Actually my initial impression could be wrong, it could be a red-flowered form of Fatsia japonica, the False Castor Oil plant.
I hope I didn't alarm you too much @bleedingfingers, you may want to check with the landowner.

Back