When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey thanks Cobb for checking up on me. We are fine and dry thank The Lord. We were spared of the worse thanks to a cool front that pushed Ian’s eye south of us by several miles otherwise it looked like it was gonna go over my house or very close by as a Cat 1 or powerful Tropical Storm. We lost power for a day and half and have been busy cleaning up. This is first time I have been able to come on here.
We got close or over 20” of rain in just a few hours so flooding was and is still an issue on some parts here. Some neighborhoods are still flooded with 2-4 feet of water and some roads are flooded or washed out.
Ian made landfall with 150 mph strength and leveled parts of Ft. Myers and Cape Coral. My heart goes out to all those impacted and feel just incredibly lucky and thankful for emerging unscathed.
Glad you're okay. Take care and stay safe.
Ian

More of the same bike as yesterday, but another 31 miles on it today.....
20221001_101800.jpg

20221001_102849.jpg

Same Hot Rod as yesterday, 2-speed is a new trick for me.
60+ miles, some crazy-crowded.
IMG_8845.jpg
IMG_8850.jpg

Haven't seen Erin in awhile, Loving life at the beach.
IMG_8851.jpg

Don't remember who caught who, but Gary rode down to the Wedge with me, and back to Huntington.
Fun ride with lots of energy along the coast.

Back