When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Rode the Predator to the hospital so I could spend some time

with a friend recovering from an operation.

A speck of rain last night made for a cool fall day ( Damm I miss summer! ) but a cool ride down the Rio San Gabriel on the 77 Spitfire, really want to bring back a skateboard to one of the spots ( cement wave ) we rode when we were kids but better do that with a group just in case I have hobble home on the bike! if not a ambulance!

A 20 mile loop on the mystery TOC French fixie yesterday (Wednesday).
Windy, but no rain, unlike right now.

Ride was to 'recce' the last resting places of some veterans of several wars; from the Battle of Waterloo to WW2, who all reside in a local church.
We are having our annual ride/history tour around local war memorials (almost every village or town has one) next week on 11/11/22, where we pay our respects and I am giving a brief talk at this spot....
20221102_104344.jpg

Who says I don't like Pre-War!
Even though I really love the SD's and the SC's, Pre-War is loved to! If it's a Monark and some Elgin's, I'm in!!!
Here's a couple.

1939 Monark 5 bar, restored.

1941 Monark built Spiegel Airman, survivor.

My boss told me to take hisTrek Navigator 200, (which was a package deal of two at a yard sale ) and do a "tune up". I already rebuilt the wheels for him. So I elected to take around the hood for a pre- roadtest of sorts.
20221103_155430.jpg

Shifts and rolls well

Looks like the warmer weather is bringing the Copperheads out in the evenings. This ones evening was canceled.
Fact of the day - more people are bitten by Copperheads than any other venomous snake.
20220913_201911.jpg

Well , time to head back maybe adjust the brakes. Maybe tomorrow. ...anyway Good ride.
20221103_160104.jpg

RIDE SAFE GANG!

Last edited:
Back